WHO DO WE SERVE?
Young Adults, ages 15-24
In-school and out-of-school youth
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Goodwill’s Youth Opportunity Accelerator program assists youth (ages 15-24) in taking the next step forward. By connecting individuals to hands-on work experience in desired fields, participating in interactive workshops, setting short-term and long-term goals, and more, youth are supported through the resources essential in preparing them for the workforce.
- Career planning / exploration
- Resume Building
- Digital Skills Training
- Work Experience On-The-Job training
- Interview practice & Prep
- Financial Wellness Programs
- Job Fairs with Southern AZ employers
- DYS Growth Mindset Training
- Support with enrolling in post-secondary education
- One-on-One Case Management / Career Support