Youth Opportunity Accelerator
Goodwill’s Opportunity Accelerator for Young Adults:
In partnership with GM & Accenture
WHO DO WE SERVE?
Young Adults, ages 16-24
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Young adults work with Career Navigators (Goodwill Staff) to set goals surrounding Work & Skills Progression, Financial Wellness, Health & Wellbeing, and Work and Life Supports. Based on each individual’s plan and goals, staff support the participants by connecting them with skill workshops, certification/training opportunities, financial resources, local resources, work experience training, etc to prepare them for employment.
- Career planning / exploration
- Resume Building
- Digital Skills Training
- Paid Work Experience On-The-Job training
- Interview practice & Prep
- Financial Wellness Programs
- Job Fairs with Southern AZ employers
- DYS Growth Mindset Training
- Support with enrolling in post-secondary education
- One-on-One Case Management / Career Support