Ensure young adults involved in the justice system, and/or who left high school prior to graduation, are prepared with the skills needed to meet the the needs of local labor markets in order to obtain HIGHER PAYING JOBS.
The Goodwill® Young Adult Reentry Program (YARP): Ignite 2.0 Program is made possible with a $720,420.00 Young Adult Reentry Partnership Grant award from the DOL’s Employment and Training Administration, covering 72% of operating costs. Our Goodwill is contributing leveraged funding valued at $279,753.00 to cover the remaining 28% of operational costs.
Note: Priority of Service is Provided to Veterans & Eligible Spouses of Veterans
Within the next few business days, someone from our Reentry team will contact you with next steps and program requirements (See list above).
In partnership with Pima community college, the public workforce system, employers or employer associations, unions providing training, labor-management partnerships and the criminal justice system to provide eligible participants the following services: