Mon-Fri 10am-1pm & 2pm-5pm
Our Job Connection Centers are back open with updated policies and procedures. We will be requiring social distancing and face coverings in all of our centers. Visits will be limited to appointment only.
Our Job Connection Center offers assistance with online job search, resumes, cover letters, interview prep, help with access to resources like transportation and much more. Our Career Development specialist is available 5 days a week to help you find your next job. The Job Connection Centers are fully funded by our thrift stores, so when you shop at Goodwill you can know that your dollars are going to help support the Job Connection Centers and 9 other local youth and adult job programs.
Updated Store Procedures:
- Restrooms, Fitting Rooms, Water Fountains not in use.
- Shopping carts cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- Face masks required for staff and customers.*
- Customer checkout counters disinfected regularly.
- Employee break areas, counters and appliances wiped down and regularly disinfected.
- Limited Occupancy and Social Distancing enforced.
- Some aisles are one way only to avoid close contact. Modified entry and exit.
Anyone that fails to follow these guidelines will be politely asked to leave the store.
*Per CDC guidelines, masks are not required for children under the age of two. However, children under two are required to remain inside a covered stroller or carrier at all times. No exceptions.