Hours: Mon 10:00a-2:30p | Wed, Fri 10a-1p & 2p-5p.
Our Job Connection Centers are back open with updated policies and procedures. We will be requiring social distancing and face coverings in all of our centers. Visits will be limited to appointment only.
Our Kolb and 22nd retail store location also hosts a free Job Connection Center and training room. The job center is staffed by an experienced Career Development Specialist that is ready to assist you with any job search needs. Workshops, interviewing skills, cover letters, resumes, online applications, job search support, and more. At Goodwill we understand a job can be change a persons life but there are other barriers keeping them from getting a job they deserve. Stop by and see if we can help. Learn more on our JOB CONNECTION CENTER page.
Updated Store Procedures:
- Restrooms, Fitting Rooms, Water Fountains not in use.
- Shopping carts cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- Face masks required for staff and customers.*
- Customer checkout counters disinfected regularly.
- Employee break areas, counters and appliances wiped down and regularly disinfected.
- Limited Occupancy and Social Distancing enforced.
- Some aisles are one way only to avoid close contact. Modified entry and exit.
Anyone that fails to follow these guidelines will be politely asked to leave the store.
*Per CDC guidelines, masks are not required for children under the age of two. However, children under two are required to remain inside a covered stroller or carrier at all times. No exceptions.