This location is not currently accepting donations.
Please direct your donations to 4082 E 22nd St
Store Hours 10am – 6pm
Updated Store Procedures:
- Water Fountains not in use.
- Disinfecting wipes provided for shopping carts
- Face masks required for unvaccinated customers.*
- Customer checkout counters disinfected regularly.
- Employee break areas, counters and appliances wiped down and regularly disinfected.
- Limited Occupancy and Social Distancing enforced.
- Some aisles are one way only to avoid close contact. Modified entry and exit.
Anyone that fails to follow these guidelines will be politely asked to leave the store.
*Per CDC guidelines, masks are not required for children under the age of two. However, children under two are required to remain inside a covered stroller or carrier at all times. No exceptions.
The 4th Ave Goodwill Thrift Store is one of our longest standing stores. Surrounded by the cultural centers of 4th Ave and Downtown this location always has unique and amazing items. Our multicolor location fits perfectly on 4th Ave scene and so does our culture of thrifting. With the proximity to the UofA we always have a great selection of Wildcat gear and designer clothing. Next time you are down on Fourth, stop in to our store and make sure to check out the murals on the north end of the building. There is great food, live music, and show venues all within walking distance of this story. Next door to the south, our Metro Youth Program has a drop-in resource center for youth in our community. When you shop at our store you are supporting our youth and adult programs and saving at the same time. Last year, thanks to your support, we were able to serve over 1,000 youth right here in our community.
What can you find at our Goodwill Thrift Stores?
Find a Goodwill Thrift Store near you!
No results found in this location. Please try again.