Now Open: 10am- 6pm
Updated Store Procedures:
- Restrooms, Fitting Rooms, Water Fountains not in use.
- Shopping carts cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- Face masks required for staff and customers.*
- Customer checkout counters disinfected regularly.
- Employee break areas, counters and appliances wiped down and regularly disinfected.
- Limited Occupancy and Social Distancing enforced.
- Some aisles are one way only to avoid close contact. Modified entry and exit.
Anyone that fails to follow these guidelines will be politely asked to leave the store.
*Per CDC guidelines, masks are not required for children under the age of two. However, children under two are required to remain inside a covered stroller or carrier at all times. No exceptions.
Job Center | Temporarily Closed
CLICK HERE : For a list of online resources and assistance programs
Our 1st Avenue location is on the west side of the road between Grant and Glenn. This location gets a ton of great donations from the UofA so we always have wildcat gear and a great selection of clothing. Our wares section is always stocked full with unique and amazing glassware and ceramics. This location also houses a FREE Job Connection Center to help serve anyone in the community with job search needs. See below for details. Next time you are in the UofA area, swing by our 1st Ave thrift store for amazing finds or to donate a bag of old clothes.
This Goodwill Thrift Store location hosts a FREE job resource center that is open to the public 5 days a week. Staffed by one of our experience Career Development Specialist, the center is a place to go for assistance with a job search, resume, interview skills, workshops and more. We also provide free access to computers, emails, phones and assistance with other resources including clothing, shelter and food. For more info on our Job Connection Centers CLICK HERE.