Mon, Tue, Thu 10am-1pm & 2pm-5pm
Our Job Connection Centers are back open with updated policies and procedures. We will be requiring social distancing and face coverings in all of our centers. Visits will be limited to appointment only.
This Goodwill Thrift Store location hosts a FREE job resource center that is open to the public 4 days a week. Staffed by one of our experience Career Development Specialist, the center is a place to go for assistance with a job search, resume, interview skills, workshops and more. We also provide free access to computers, emails, phones and assistance with other resources including clothing, shelter and food. For more info on our Job Connection Centers CLICK HERE.
Updated Store Procedures:
- Restrooms, Fitting Rooms, Water Fountains not in use.
- Shopping carts cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- Face masks required for staff and customers.*
- Customer checkout counters disinfected regularly.
- Employee break areas, counters and appliances wiped down and regularly disinfected.
- Limited Occupancy and Social Distancing enforced.
- Some aisles are one way only to avoid close contact. Modified entry and exit.
Anyone that fails to follow these guidelines will be politely asked to leave the store.
*Per CDC guidelines, masks are not required for children under the age of two. However, children under two are required to remain inside a covered stroller or carrier at all times. No exceptions.