Arizona@Work > Online Job Matching Service
Rent Assistance > Apply for Rent Assistance
- OR APPLY BY PHONE with agencies like: Pima County Community Action Agency – (520) 724-2667 or Tucson Urban League – (520)791-9522
- Landlords who have Federally backed mortgages (Fannie Mae Freddie Mac + others) now have a 120 day Federal Government eviction ban that also bans penalties, these are the only provisions so far.
Mortgage Assistance > Apply for Mortage Forecolsure Assistance
Community Food Bank > Current Hours and Locations
- Locations in Tucson, Marana, Amado, Green Valley, Nogales
Gospel Rescue Mission > Hours and More Information
- 338 W 28 th St. 740-1501 Food boxes and family services
Arizona Department of Economic Security > Apply for Childcare Assistance
Child & Family Resources > Website
- 2800 E. Broadway Blvd. (520) 881-8940 Offers several programs and referrals for childcare.