As your employer, we strive to provide you benefits, services and programs that help create a work experience which is productive, positive, rewarding and mutually beneficial for you and Goodwill®. To support the goals of the organization and while we assist our employees in their career aspirations, we continue to offer numerous benefits, services and programs to you as a full time employee:
Are you right for Goodwill?
Our mission to provide jobs and training to people to gain skills and achieve independence is why we do what we do. Our success happens when all team members believe in and support our mission and live by our values every day. If you will contribute to our mission, live our values, and commit to doing your best, please complete an application.
With the right team members, we can realize our vision where all people have the opportunity to reach their potential and contribute to our community.
For All Full-Time Employees unless otherwise indicated.
- 403b Retirement plan – employees can participate in the plan with no waiting period
- FREE Employee Development Program (EDP) for you and your family
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance
- Paid vacation
- My Time Off (MTO)
- Sick leave
- Income Protection Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $100 Employee Referrals
- An annual evaluation program that ties performance to pay.
- Company paid counseling services offered to employees and their families.
- A wellness program designed to keep you feeling healthy, happy and energized.
- A safety program designed to keep you and our customers safe
- Access to legal advice for a flat monthly fee.
- An Employee Development Specialist who can help you map your career at Goodwill®…or ANYWHERE!
- Training to help you grow to your next position at Goodwill®.
- Mobility – you have the opportunity to move within our Goodwill® locations in Southern Arizona!
- The Good Connections Employee Newsletter – helps you know what is happening at Goodwill®
For more information on any of these areas, call the HR office at (520) 623-5174.