As your employer, we strive to provide you benefits, services and programs that help create a work experience which is productive, positive, rewarding and mutually beneficial for you and Goodwill®. To support the goals of the organization and while we assist our employees in their career aspirations, we continue to offer numerous benefits, services and programs to you as a full time employee:
For All Full-Time Employees unless otherwise indicated.
- 403b Retirement plan – employees can participate in the plan with no waiting period and a employer matching after 1 year of employment
- FREE Employee Development Program (EDP) for you and your family
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance
- Earn up to 80 hours of vacation per year in the first 3 years of employment
- 10 paid days off … 6 Paid Holidays; 3 Float Days; Birthday
- Sick leave;
- Income Protection Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $100 Employee Referrals
- An annual evaluation program that ties performance to pay.
- Company paid counseling services offered to employees and their families.
- A wellness program designed to keep you feeling healthy, happy and energized.
- A safety program designed to keep you and our customers safe
- Access to legal advice for a flat monthly fee.
- An Employee Development Specialist who can help you map your career at Goodwill®…or ANYWHERE!
- Training to help you grow to your next position at Goodwill®.
- Mobility – you have the opportunity to move within our Goodwill® locations in Southern Arizona!
- The Good Connections Employee Newsletter – helps you know what is happening at Goodwill®
For more information on any of these areas, call the HR office at (520) 623-5174 ext. 1116.