Starting October 1, 2018, Goodwill® Adult Re-Entry Program (GARP) will provide support and services to adults to successfully transitioning back into the community after incarceration and reduce recidivism.
The program is located at 3725 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 4pm
- Be 25 years of age or older
- Never been convicted of a sex crime other than prostitution
- Previously incarcerated and released from prison or jail within 180 days of enrollment
- Individuals currently under some form of legal supervision (includes individuals in a correctional facility with a release date of 6 months, residing in a residential reentry center, on electronic monitoring or home monitoring, or enrolled in a jail-based work release program)
- Male participants must register for selective service
- Individualized career & financial planning based on participant’s strengths, interests & risk of recidivism
- Pre-Placement Services: Stabilization services, soft skills training, career exploration in growth industries in Tucson/Pima County. Some pre-placements services may pay minimum wage.
- Employment services: Job placement, apprenticeship training, certification / certification training, help attaining labor market credentials, and/or other post-secondary training needed to achieve self-sustaining employment with career advancement opportunities. Achievement-Related Stipend payments and Needs-Related Assistance available. Includes assistance in accessing WIOA and other training dollars plus funding for credentialing fees.
- 12 months of Recidivism Reduction and Follow-Up Services and continued Case Management services..
This program is funded by a $759,370 grant by the U.S. Department of Labor.
For more information or to enroll, please contact:
Lisa Larivee, GARP Manager, (520) 628-1883, email@example.com
Bryan Rosen, Case Manager, (520) 628-1883, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carey Doetschman, Goodwill Adult Programs Manager, (520) 623-5174 x1125, email@example.com