GROWTH AND STABILITY
- Maintain and develop employment, training and services that are not dependent on outside funding.
- Meet Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona’s (GISA) service objectives efficiently.
- Ensure the long-term sustainability of GISA vocational services and programs.
- Develop the potential, skills and job satisfaction of GISA employees.
- Operate a safety program. Safety of our employees is one of our primary considerations. Goodwill is a “safety first” organization.
- House all GISA operations in modern, barrier-free facilities characterized by human dignity and efficiency.
- Respond to emergent needs and opportunities in the communities GISA services.
- Educate the community and maximize GISA’s resources and future success.
- Assist other local non-profit organizations and Goodwills.
- Provide other forms of community assistance consistent with our role as a model corporate citizen.