Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc. has a commitment to its personnel, program participants, participants’ families, customers, subcontractors, suppliers, colleagues, the community, local cities and counties, the state of Arizona, and the federal government to conduct its business in an ethical and legal manner.
Therefore the personnel and board members of Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc. will:
- Conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Respect the rights of program participants, personnel, and volunteers to receive fair treatment and equal opportunity, free from discrimination or harassment of any type.
- Protect the confidentiality of persons served and information that belongs to Goodwill.
- Be courteous, service oriented, knowledgeable, and professional in their interactions with outside of the Goodwill organization.
- Ensure that financial transactions are handled honestly and recorded accurately and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Avoid conflicts of interest, both real and perceived.
- Know, understand, and comply with laws, regulations and codes of conduct governing the operations of our business and services.
- Recognize that even the appearance of misconduct or impropriety could be damaging to the reputation of Goodwill, and act accordingly.
This document is a one-page overview of Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona’s Code of Ethical Conduct. A complete copy of our Code of Ethical Conduct is printed in Goodwill’s Employee Handbook and/or may be obtained by contacting (520) 623-5174 ext. 1157.